| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in April is severely cold at -28 °C (-18.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -23.9 °C (-11 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -32.2 °C (-26 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 3.5mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW