| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in August is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A feeble 11.6mm (0.5in) of liquid is transfered.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW