| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in February is severely cold at -38.4 °C (-37.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -35 °C (-31 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -42 °C (-43.6 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is released.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW