| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in January is severely cold at -36.6 °C (-33.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -33.1 °C (-27.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -40.3 °C (-40.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid falls.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW