| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eureka, Nt in June is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of water falls.
Check the distance to and compare the Eureka, Nt June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Eureka, Nt, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Eureka, Nt:
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW