Daylight Hours in Eureka, Nt, Canada
- The longest day of the year is 0:00 long and the shortest day is 0:00 long.
- The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
- At midday the sun is on average 10.5° above the horizon at Eureka, Nt.
Hours of Daylight Nearby Eureka, Nt, Canada
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 382.6 kms (237.8 miles) WSW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 623.8 kms (387.7 miles) SSW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 624 kms (387.8 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 1182 kms (734.5 miles) SSW